Hyderabad sources stated that all probability, the launch of the Hyderabad Metro line between LB Nagar and Ameerpet is likely to be delayed due to administrative reasons. Moreover although the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials were hopeful of meeting the August 15 deadline, the delay by the Railway Ministry in providing a safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety has put brakes on the launch.
Earlier the Metro line is being regularly subject to 18 kinds of experimental tests, including tests for train speed, load, safety, traction, signaling and telecommunication. Moreover keeping in view passengers' safety concerns, the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials are hoping to receive the approval certificate by the end of this month from the Central Ministry.
Furthermore after the launch, nearly 2 lakh
passengers are expected to utilize the LB Nagar-Miyapur Metro route, which will
cover a distance of 29 kms. Moreover the existing Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route
caters to the transportation needs of around 75,000 people daily, on an
average. Hence on the other side, the officials are planning to launch the
Ameerpet-Hitech City line in November this year, while the State government is
yet to provide funds for pooling of space for the complicated MGBS-Falaknuma
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?