Hyderabad sources stated that all probability, the launch of the Hyderabad Metro line between LB Nagar and Ameerpet is likely to be delayed due to administrative reasons. Moreover although the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials were hopeful of meeting the August 15 deadline, the delay by the Railway Ministry in providing a safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety has put brakes on the launch.
Earlier the Metro line is being regularly subject to 18 kinds of experimental tests, including tests for train speed, load, safety, traction, signaling and telecommunication. Moreover keeping in view passengers' safety concerns, the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials are hoping to receive the approval certificate by the end of this month from the Central Ministry.
Furthermore after the launch, nearly 2 lakh
passengers are expected to utilize the LB Nagar-Miyapur Metro route, which will
cover a distance of 29 kms. Moreover the existing Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route
caters to the transportation needs of around 75,000 people daily, on an
average. Hence on the other side, the officials are planning to launch the
Ameerpet-Hitech City line in November this year, while the State government is
yet to provide funds for pooling of space for the complicated MGBS-Falaknuma
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India