Indra Nooyi (62), who had been the CEO of world's popular cold drink company Pepsico, has stepped down from her role, after a tenure lasting 12 years. Pepsico has appointed Ramon Laguarta after being selected by the board members.
It has been said that he will be taking charge of his new responsibilities starting from October 3, 2018. This has been the first setback in the 24 years professional association of Indra Nooyi with Pepsico. She was supposed to be the leader of Pepsico till 2019. In her press release, she has said the following: "Brought up in India, I had never expected to receive such a huge opportunity.
I have created a huge impact than what I dreamt of, in a meaningful manner, with efficient work during my tenure, and I am proud to have introduced many new products for Pepsico. Pepsico has been at a top position and will continue to excel".
Ramon Laguarta had been the President of Pepsico, since September 2017. and had been with the company for 22 years, monitoring Pepsico business in Africa and Europe and handled global operations, public policy and corporate strategy besides government affairs as a president.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24