Indra Nooyi (62), who had been the CEO of world's popular cold drink company Pepsico, has stepped down from her role, after a tenure lasting 12 years. Pepsico has appointed Ramon Laguarta after being selected by the board members.
It has been said that he will be taking charge of his new responsibilities starting from October 3, 2018. This has been the first setback in the 24 years professional association of Indra Nooyi with Pepsico. She was supposed to be the leader of Pepsico till 2019. In her press release, she has said the following: "Brought up in India, I had never expected to receive such a huge opportunity.
I have created a huge impact than what I dreamt of, in a meaningful manner, with efficient work during my tenure, and I am proud to have introduced many new products for Pepsico. Pepsico has been at a top position and will continue to excel".
Ramon Laguarta had been the President of Pepsico, since September 2017. and had been with the company for 22 years, monitoring Pepsico business in Africa and Europe and handled global operations, public policy and corporate strategy besides government affairs as a president.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?