According to sources Indian American business executive Indra K. Nooyi will step down as the Chief Executive of food and beverage major PepsiCo Inc in October. Furthermore according to the US based multinational, Nooyi, 62, will step down on October 3 after 24 years with the company, the last 12 as the CEO and moreover Nooyi will remain the Chairman of the company until early 2019.
Pepsico said “She will be succeeded by Ramon Laguarta, 54, as the Chief Executive Officer”. Meanwhile Nooyi was quoted as saying in a company statement that "Growing up in India, he never imagined he would have the opportunity to lead such an extraordinary company". Moreover guided by our philosophy of 'Performance with Purpose' delivering sustained performance while making more nutritious products, limiting our environmental footprint and lifting up all the communities we serve, we've made a more meaningful impact in people's lives than she ever dreamed possible.
Moreover when speaking on behalf of PepsiCo's Board of Directors, presiding
director Ian Cook said "As Chairman and CEO, Indra has provided
outstanding leadership over the past 12 years, serving as a model both within
our industry and beyond for responsible corporate stewardship in the 21st
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India