According to sources Indian American business executive Indra K. Nooyi will step down as the Chief Executive of food and beverage major PepsiCo Inc in October. Furthermore according to the US based multinational, Nooyi, 62, will step down on October 3 after 24 years with the company, the last 12 as the CEO and moreover Nooyi will remain the Chairman of the company until early 2019.
Pepsico said “She will be succeeded by Ramon Laguarta, 54, as the Chief Executive Officer”. Meanwhile Nooyi was quoted as saying in a company statement that "Growing up in India, he never imagined he would have the opportunity to lead such an extraordinary company". Moreover guided by our philosophy of 'Performance with Purpose' delivering sustained performance while making more nutritious products, limiting our environmental footprint and lifting up all the communities we serve, we've made a more meaningful impact in people's lives than she ever dreamed possible.
Moreover when speaking on behalf of PepsiCo's Board of Directors, presiding
director Ian Cook said "As Chairman and CEO, Indra has provided
outstanding leadership over the past 12 years, serving as a model both within
our industry and beyond for responsible corporate stewardship in the 21st
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!