Celebrities have tweeted and expressed their condolences and now we bring a compilation of all the tweets,
Deeply saddened by the demise of the iconic leader who ruled the people’s heart for more than 5 decades. Today I saw two suns set #RIPKalaignar— Harris Jayaraj (@Jharrisjayaraj) August 7, 2018
End of a legendary era. Heartfelt condolences. #RIPKalaignar— Anirudh Ravichander (@anirudhofficial) August 7, 2018
#RIPKalaignar ayya😥remembering our first feast as couple with ayya at his home, thanks dhayaluamma 🙏Even in crowd he points out me and calls out my name... He said I'm pethi...ayyaa missing you so much pic.twitter.com/RKCunvoNo8— Actress Harathi (@harathi_hahaha) August 7, 2018
Another era comes to an end #RIPKalaignar— Trish Krish (@trishtrashers) August 7, 2018
End of another Era !!!— Nikki Galrani (@nikkigalrani) August 7, 2018
My heartfull condolences to his family,admirers & followers 🙏🏻
We will forever remember him for his years & years of public service towards our state 🙏🏻 #RIPKalaignar #Kalaignar pic.twitter.com/S89tajCHgN
With profound grief I have learnt about the loss of our beloved Kalaignar Dr M Karunanidhi one of the best leaders the country has ever witnessed. I hope God gives courage and hope to the family member and fellow Tamilians to cope with this huge loss #RIPKalaignar— Hansika (@ihansika) August 7, 2018
My condolences to his admirers, supporters and his family .. #RIPKalaignar— Pranitha Subhash (@pranitasubhash) August 7, 2018
In Kalaignar's unfortunate demise. I have lost a long trusted friend/guardian and the nation has lost one of the greatest fighter for social justice. My deepest condolences to family members and his associates. #Karunanidhi #RIPKalaignar— Lalu Prasad Yadav (@laluprasadrjd) August 7, 2018
It's an end of an era in Indian politics. Karunanidhi's life will always remain synonym to equality & social justice. What he has done for Tamilians will be remembered by the generations to come. Kalaignar, you inspire us all! #RIPKalaignar #RipKarunanidhi #Karunanidhi pic.twitter.com/LX9knvo4Xb— Gaurav Pandhi (@GauravPandhi) August 7, 2018
End of a legacy #RIPKalaignar 🙏🏻— Gutta Jwala (@Guttajwala) August 7, 2018
Saddened by the death of Tamilnadu former Chief Minister and icon of social justice M.Karunanidhi.— Siddaramaiah (@siddaramaiah) August 7, 2018
My deepest condolences to the family of M. Karunanidhi. Great loss for the nation and especially for Tamilnadu #RIPKalaignar @INCKarnataka pic.twitter.com/x4VoHLSCQ5
Rest in Peace Kalaignar Karunanidhi - a Leader by all means. Your contributions to the welfare of Tamil language and Tamilnadu will speak across generations. The SUN will shine in our hearts always. #Karunanidhi #RIPKalaignar #கலைஞர் #KauveryHospital— Parvatii (@paro_nair) August 7, 2018
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?