Celebrities have tweeted and expressed their condolences and now we bring a compilation of all the tweets,
Deeply saddened by the demise of the iconic leader who ruled the people’s heart for more than 5 decades. Today I saw two suns set #RIPKalaignar— Harris Jayaraj (@Jharrisjayaraj) August 7, 2018
End of a legendary era. Heartfelt condolences. #RIPKalaignar— Anirudh Ravichander (@anirudhofficial) August 7, 2018
#RIPKalaignar ayya😥remembering our first feast as couple with ayya at his home, thanks dhayaluamma 🙏Even in crowd he points out me and calls out my name... He said I'm pethi...ayyaa missing you so much pic.twitter.com/RKCunvoNo8— Actress Harathi (@harathi_hahaha) August 7, 2018
Another era comes to an end #RIPKalaignar— Trish Krish (@trishtrashers) August 7, 2018
End of another Era !!!— Nikki Galrani (@nikkigalrani) August 7, 2018
My heartfull condolences to his family,admirers & followers 🙏🏻
We will forever remember him for his years & years of public service towards our state 🙏🏻 #RIPKalaignar #Kalaignar pic.twitter.com/S89tajCHgN
With profound grief I have learnt about the loss of our beloved Kalaignar Dr M Karunanidhi one of the best leaders the country has ever witnessed. I hope God gives courage and hope to the family member and fellow Tamilians to cope with this huge loss #RIPKalaignar— Hansika (@ihansika) August 7, 2018
My condolences to his admirers, supporters and his family .. #RIPKalaignar— Pranitha Subhash (@pranitasubhash) August 7, 2018
In Kalaignar's unfortunate demise. I have lost a long trusted friend/guardian and the nation has lost one of the greatest fighter for social justice. My deepest condolences to family members and his associates. #Karunanidhi #RIPKalaignar— Lalu Prasad Yadav (@laluprasadrjd) August 7, 2018
It's an end of an era in Indian politics. Karunanidhi's life will always remain synonym to equality & social justice. What he has done for Tamilians will be remembered by the generations to come. Kalaignar, you inspire us all! #RIPKalaignar #RipKarunanidhi #Karunanidhi pic.twitter.com/LX9knvo4Xb— Gaurav Pandhi (@GauravPandhi) August 7, 2018
End of a legacy #RIPKalaignar 🙏🏻— Gutta Jwala (@Guttajwala) August 7, 2018
Saddened by the death of Tamilnadu former Chief Minister and icon of social justice M.Karunanidhi.— Siddaramaiah (@siddaramaiah) August 7, 2018
My deepest condolences to the family of M. Karunanidhi. Great loss for the nation and especially for Tamilnadu #RIPKalaignar @INCKarnataka pic.twitter.com/x4VoHLSCQ5
Rest in Peace Kalaignar Karunanidhi - a Leader by all means. Your contributions to the welfare of Tamil language and Tamilnadu will speak across generations. The SUN will shine in our hearts always. #Karunanidhi #RIPKalaignar #கலைஞர் #KauveryHospital— Parvatii (@paro_nair) August 7, 2018
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning