Following the demise of DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it has been announced that petrol bunks in the city will not be operational From morning 6 am to evening 6 pm. DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had been admitted in Kauvery hospital before 10 days, and yesterday, he had passed away yesterday by 6:10 pm after the treatment given had failed to save his life.
After the death announcement came, theatres around the state had cancelled shows and film related events had also postponed their dates. With the petrol bunks announcing closure, Chennai witnessed a huge outflow of customers into Petrol bunks today, causing huge traffic in the city.
It has been expected that the crowds
in petrol bunks might keep increasing due to the closure announced. Many celebrities
and politicians are paying tribute to the late leader and his followers could
not bear the death of Karunanidhi and Tamilnadu is in deep depression after the
demise of the great person.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment