Following the demise of DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it has been announced that petrol bunks in the city will not be operational From morning 6 am to evening 6 pm. DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had been admitted in Kauvery hospital before 10 days, and yesterday, he had passed away yesterday by 6:10 pm after the treatment given had failed to save his life.
After the death announcement came, theatres around the state had cancelled shows and film related events had also postponed their dates. With the petrol bunks announcing closure, Chennai witnessed a huge outflow of customers into Petrol bunks today, causing huge traffic in the city.
It has been expected that the crowds
in petrol bunks might keep increasing due to the closure announced. Many celebrities
and politicians are paying tribute to the late leader and his followers could
not bear the death of Karunanidhi and Tamilnadu is in deep depression after the
demise of the great person.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan