Following the sad demise of the thespian of politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi yesterday after continuous treatment for more than 10 days at Kauvery hospital, today, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya had tweeted that had Jayalalitha been alive she would have granted permission to have Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina.
DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away due to age related ailments and following this, the DMK cadre headed by MK Stalin had visited chief minister Eddapadi Palanisamy and demanded allocation of land at Marina near Anna memorial for Karunanidhi's memorial.
However after being denied the same
by TN government, DMK has filed a petition at High court, and in this
situation, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya has made a sensational
tweet expressing that if Jayalalitha had been alive as he would have given the
respect Karunanidhi deserves by allocating memorial space near Anna memorial at
Marina, and people who have seen her only as a politician will never realize
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing