Following the sad demise of the thespian of politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi yesterday after continuous treatment for more than 10 days at Kauvery hospital, today, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya had tweeted that had Jayalalitha been alive she would have granted permission to have Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina.
DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away due to age related ailments and following this, the DMK cadre headed by MK Stalin had visited chief minister Eddapadi Palanisamy and demanded allocation of land at Marina near Anna memorial for Karunanidhi's memorial.
However after being denied the same
by TN government, DMK has filed a petition at High court, and in this
situation, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya has made a sensational
tweet expressing that if Jayalalitha had been alive as he would have given the
respect Karunanidhi deserves by allocating memorial space near Anna memorial at
Marina, and people who have seen her only as a politician will never realize
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees