Chennai sources added that hundreds of people queued up outside Rajaji Hall here on Wednesday morning to pay their last respect to former Tamilnadu chief minister M Karunanidhi who died on Tuesday evening due to age-related ailments. Meanwhile Lawyer of petitioner Traffic Ramaswamy says 'We have no objection to the burial land for Karunanidhi' and acting Chief Justice says to the lawyer 'Withdraw your case'.
Accordingly Madras high court dismisses petitions filed by Traffic Ramaswamy, K Balu & Duraisamy challenging construction of memorials at Marina beach. Meanwhile the Madras High Court on Wednesday morning has started hearing on the DMK's plea against Tamilnadu's government's decision to deny burial of the party President M. Karunanidhi's body at Marina Beach.
after hearing the plea late Tuesday night, the court directed the state
government and the Chennai Corporation to file their replies and adjourned the
case to Wednesday morning 8 a.m. reports added at the hearing the state
government had opposed the allotment of space at Marina Beach for burial of
Karunanidhi's body. Earlier on Tuesday, the DMK party and family members of
Karunanidhi had requested the state government for allotment of space near DMK
founder C.N. Annadurai's memorial at the Marina Beach.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know