As per report Venezuelan authorities have identified the masterminds behind an alleged assassination attempt on President Nicolas Maduro using explosive drones, according to a top official. Meanwhile as per report Attorney General Tarek William Saab said on Monday that an ongoing investigation into the incident that took place on August 4 has yielded the locations from where the explosive drones were piloted, as well as the arrests of two of the drone pilots.
Saab said "We also know the places where they stayed in the days leading to the attack. We have identified the people who made the explosives and prepared the weapons and their international links". Moreover he further said the alleged assassination constituted a "betrayal to the motherland, intentional homicide attempt, terrorism, association to commit a crime and financing terrorism".
Furthermore Saab's announcement comes a day after
Interior Minister Néstor Reverol said six people had been arrested in
connection with the attack and they were charged with "terrorism and
assassination". Moreover Maduro survived the assault, during which drones
armed with explosives flew toward him as he spoke at a military parade and also
blamed the attack on far-right elements and Colombian President Juan Manuel
Santos. DJI, the Chinese company that makes the drone, said its products are
"purely for peaceful purposes" and that it stands ready to assist
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India