As per report Venezuelan authorities have identified the masterminds behind an alleged assassination attempt on President Nicolas Maduro using explosive drones, according to a top official. Meanwhile as per report Attorney General Tarek William Saab said on Monday that an ongoing investigation into the incident that took place on August 4 has yielded the locations from where the explosive drones were piloted, as well as the arrests of two of the drone pilots.
Saab said "We also know the places where they stayed in the days leading to the attack. We have identified the people who made the explosives and prepared the weapons and their international links". Moreover he further said the alleged assassination constituted a "betrayal to the motherland, intentional homicide attempt, terrorism, association to commit a crime and financing terrorism".
Furthermore Saab's announcement comes a day after
Interior Minister Néstor Reverol said six people had been arrested in
connection with the attack and they were charged with "terrorism and
assassination". Moreover Maduro survived the assault, during which drones
armed with explosives flew toward him as he spoke at a military parade and also
blamed the attack on far-right elements and Colombian President Juan Manuel
Santos. DJI, the Chinese company that makes the drone, said its products are
"purely for peaceful purposes" and that it stands ready to assist
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar