Chennai sources stated that after re-looking into the ban of fixed dose combination drugs, the Supreme Court is to ban around 344 combination drugs that include cough syrups, painkillers and flu medicines like Phensedyl, Saridon, Vicks Action 500, Dart, Corex and D’Cold Total very soon. Meanwhile the officials at state chemists and druggists association are expected to receive the final notification in the coming week, said the officials.
Even though the issue the regulation and ban of fixed dose combination drugs was already raised and the High Court had ordered the ban in 2016, Pharma companies approached the apex court for relief. Previously the drug advisory body reviewed the issue and recommended the ban of medications, after which the Supreme Court is likely to impose the ban of sale, manufacture and distribution of these drugs very soon.
Moreover the 344 combinations including those of
paracetamol, phenylephrine and caffeine; chlorpheniramine maleate, codeine
syrup and paracetamol, propyphenazone and caffeine might have more than 5,000
products and will have a huge impact on the medical hub and market. However,
members of the Tamilnadu Chemists’ and Druggists’ Association are worried about
disposing the current stock of the medicines.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing