Hyderabad sources reported that Orient Cement Ltd, a part of C.K. Birla Group, on Monday signed a MoU with Telangana government to expand the capacity of its plant in the state with an investment of Rs 2,000 crore. Meanwhile the companies will double the capacity of its factory at Devapur in Mancherial district to 2.60 million tonnes of cement per annum.
Accordingly the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed by the officials from the two sides in presence of Telangana's Industry Minister K.T. Rama Rao and C.K. Birla Group Chairman C.K. Birla. Moreover Rama Rao told reporters that this expansion will create 4,000 direct jobs and indirect employment to another 4,000 people and also urged Orient Cement to provide jobs to locals and said if necessary, the government would set up a centre to provide training to them.
Furthermore he said since it is a forest area and
the company cannot mine there, the mining will be through Telangana State
Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC). Moreover he said the limestone
deposits are being given through TSMDC. Further as per report Birla said the
process to obtain all clearances from the Centre for the expansion was
progressing at fast pace and expressed the hope that they would soon get the
clearances and finally said the expansion work would commence soon.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections