Bengaluru sources stated that the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru achieved a traffic growth of 32.9% in the first quarter of the year, as 8.02 million passengers availed the services compared to 6.04 million passengers during the same period last year.
Accordingly the Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) said that a total of 26.9 million passengers used the airport in 2017-18. Domestic and international passengers grew by 35.8 percent and 16.8 percent, respectively, primarily on the back of holiday season and special offers by airlines. Meanwhile 6.94 million domestic passengers and 1.08 million international fliers passed through the Bengaluru Airport between April and June 2018.
BIAL said in a statement that Air Traffic Movement
(ATM) improved by 32.9%, with a total of 58,054 movements as against 43,673
movements last year. Moreover the Airport averaged 638 movements per day,
with the highest ever ATMs in a single day being 685 on May 4, 2018. Furthermore
the top domestic destinations during the first quarter were Delhi (1,115,145),
Mumbai (875,474) and Kolkata (473,089) while the top international destinations
were Dubai (209,425), Singapore (163,638) and Abu Dhabi (77,166).
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India