According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday announced that he is ready to donate his organs after death. Meanwhile he said that he was inspired by the positive response of 1.2 lakh persons who responded to his call for organ donation last week, following which he offered to pledge his organs too.
Furthermore Naidu also said that the state would introduce a lesson on organ donation in the school curriculum and also explore the possibility of making organ donation pledge mandatory while issuing driving licenses. Meanwhile when he was speaking at a meeting where the officials collected organ donation pledge papers from 1.2 lakh persons and handed them over to the Jeevandaan, a government initiative.
Furthermore India Book of Records representative
Rakesh Verma announced that they have recognized this as inspiring event. Naidu
said “People should be educated about the need to donate organs and how their action
gives a new lease of life to the receiver, where everyone should discuss about
organ donation.” Earlier in November 2017, Tamilnadu was adjudged the best
state in Organ Donation for the third time in a row, with 5,933 organs
retrieved from 1,056 donors, according to the Union Health Ministry.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018