According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday announced that he is ready to donate his organs after death. Meanwhile he said that he was inspired by the positive response of 1.2 lakh persons who responded to his call for organ donation last week, following which he offered to pledge his organs too.
Furthermore Naidu also said that the state would introduce a lesson on organ donation in the school curriculum and also explore the possibility of making organ donation pledge mandatory while issuing driving licenses. Meanwhile when he was speaking at a meeting where the officials collected organ donation pledge papers from 1.2 lakh persons and handed them over to the Jeevandaan, a government initiative.
Furthermore India Book of Records representative
Rakesh Verma announced that they have recognized this as inspiring event. Naidu
said “People should be educated about the need to donate organs and how their action
gives a new lease of life to the receiver, where everyone should discuss about
organ donation.” Earlier in November 2017, Tamilnadu was adjudged the best
state in Organ Donation for the third time in a row, with 5,933 organs
retrieved from 1,056 donors, according to the Union Health Ministry.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai