According to sources Samajwadi party President Akhilesh Yadav had paid homage to Karunanidhi at Rajaji Hall and consoled Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin. It is anticipated that he will leave Chennai late tonight. Akhilesh Yadav said “From the age of 14 till the end of his life, Karunanidhi lived for the people”. It is also anticipated that Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao will pay homage to the oldest politics party Chief of India.
Report stated that Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu has also paid his homage to the great person. Previously Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan had visited Kauvery Hospital and had inquired about the health of Karunanidhi. Further Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had also paid tribute to the great leader.
stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi is also anticipated to reach the
spot. Moreover the funeral procession will start from Rajaji Hall by 4 pm and
the cremation will take place at around 5 pm at Marina burial. Moreover Karunanidhi's funeral procession will pass through Sivananda
Salai, Anna Salai, Walajah Road, and Kamarajar Salai to reach Anna Square on
the Marina beach. DMK Chie M K Stalin appeals the DMK supporters
gathered outside the Rajaji Hall to be peaceful after the crowd created a
ruckus leading to a stampede like situation.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24