According to sources Samajwadi party President Akhilesh Yadav had paid homage to Karunanidhi at Rajaji Hall and consoled Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin. It is anticipated that he will leave Chennai late tonight. Akhilesh Yadav said “From the age of 14 till the end of his life, Karunanidhi lived for the people”. It is also anticipated that Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao will pay homage to the oldest politics party Chief of India.
Report stated that Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu has also paid his homage to the great person. Previously Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan had visited Kauvery Hospital and had inquired about the health of Karunanidhi. Further Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had also paid tribute to the great leader.
stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi is also anticipated to reach the
spot. Moreover the funeral procession will start from Rajaji Hall by 4 pm and
the cremation will take place at around 5 pm at Marina burial. Moreover Karunanidhi's funeral procession will pass through Sivananda
Salai, Anna Salai, Walajah Road, and Kamarajar Salai to reach Anna Square on
the Marina beach. DMK Chie M K Stalin appeals the DMK supporters
gathered outside the Rajaji Hall to be peaceful after the crowd created a
ruckus leading to a stampede like situation.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees