San Francisco sources reported that Elon Musk wrote to Tesla employees in an email as a public company, we are subject to wild swings in our stock price that can be a major distraction for everyone working at Tesla, all of whom are shareholders. Meanwhile as per report being public also subjects Tesla to the quarterly earnings cycle that puts enormous pressure on it to "make decisions that may be right for a given quarter, but not necessarily right for the long-term.
Furthermore as the most shorted stock in the history of the stock market, being public means that there are large numbers of people who have the incentive to attack the company. Moreover the news led to Tesla share going up to $343.84 at the end of trading on Tuesday. Hence Musk, who owns approximately 20% of Tesla at the moment, said he aims to structure the company in such a way so that all shareholders have a choice.
Accordingly "Either they can stay investors in
a private Tesla or they can be bought out at $420 per share, which is a 20% premium
over the stock price following our Q2 earnings call (which had already
increased by 16%). Musk wrote that "The intention is not to merge SpaceX
and Tesla. They would continue to have separate ownership and governance
structures”. Hence this proposal to go private would ultimately be finalized through
a vote of shareholders.
Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi asking that India and Pakistan resume dialogue that has been suspended since 2015. In the letter addressing the PM as "Modi Sahab", Imran Khan also suggests a meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries. Meanwhile the new Pakistan prime minister wrote Pakistan "remains ready" to discuss terrorism.
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name