Earlier after MGR's death there wasn't anyone experienced leader with vision to lead the AIADMK party, so this made things easy for DMK, but unexpectedly Janaki MGR was elected and she was replaced by Jayalalitha by some crooked way which DMK didn't expect and they tried their level best bring her down which made her more stubborn and made sure none rise above her till date and controls the party with her iron fists. Accordingly both are very clear about making use of Tamilnadu people gullible and swindle government wealth and stay in power.
Meanwhile between Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the face of Tamilnadu politics became a coin. Furthermore each party represented their side vociferously when in power, while the other was in shadows, but between both of them, the politics of Tamilnadu was encapsulated. Moreover nothing was out of these parties purview they fought against each other, they matched each other, tried to outbid each other.
Further one side of the coin (Jayalalitha) was disturbed, we have to now
wait and see, if there is going to be a continuation of the same representation
in Stalin vs. Edappadi or Stalin vs. Pannerselvam, which ever battle emerges, where
no one can even match the intensity of Karunanidhi vs. Jayalalitha.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7