Earlier after MGR's death there wasn't anyone experienced leader with vision to lead the AIADMK party, so this made things easy for DMK, but unexpectedly Janaki MGR was elected and she was replaced by Jayalalitha by some crooked way which DMK didn't expect and they tried their level best bring her down which made her more stubborn and made sure none rise above her till date and controls the party with her iron fists. Accordingly both are very clear about making use of Tamilnadu people gullible and swindle government wealth and stay in power.
Meanwhile between Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the face of Tamilnadu politics became a coin. Furthermore each party represented their side vociferously when in power, while the other was in shadows, but between both of them, the politics of Tamilnadu was encapsulated. Moreover nothing was out of these parties purview they fought against each other, they matched each other, tried to outbid each other.
Further one side of the coin (Jayalalitha) was disturbed, we have to now
wait and see, if there is going to be a continuation of the same representation
in Stalin vs. Edappadi or Stalin vs. Pannerselvam, which ever battle emerges, where
no one can even match the intensity of Karunanidhi vs. Jayalalitha.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections