DMK leader Mk Stalin, instead of getting into the army vehicle carrying Kalaignar's body, rather preferred to walk along with the supporters on road, in the leader's final journey from Rajaji hall. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the politician with more than 50 years of experience, and 5 times tenure as chief minister of Tamilnadu had passed away yesterday after 11 days treatment at Kauvery hospital Chennai.
Whole of Tamilnadu has been mourning the death of the legendary politician, and most shaken happens to be Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin who had previously penned an emotional note, asking if he could call Karunanidhi "Appa" (dad) for one last time as he had always called him "Thalaivare" (Leader). His body was placed at the Rajaji hall for public viewing following which by evening 4 pm he was taken on his last journey to marina towards Anna memorial location and thousands are on the way along with the army vehicle carrying him.
In such a scenario, MK Stalin,
preferred to walk along with the thousands of DMK supporters and Karunanidhi
followers instead of getting into the army vehicle, and was seen on an
extremely emotional mode, as it was a saddening sightseeing the DMK chief
walking along with thousands of DMK cadre, behind his dad's body at the army
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open