DMK leader Mk Stalin, instead of getting into the army vehicle carrying Kalaignar's body, rather preferred to walk along with the supporters on road, in the leader's final journey from Rajaji hall. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the politician with more than 50 years of experience, and 5 times tenure as chief minister of Tamilnadu had passed away yesterday after 11 days treatment at Kauvery hospital Chennai.
Whole of Tamilnadu has been mourning the death of the legendary politician, and most shaken happens to be Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin who had previously penned an emotional note, asking if he could call Karunanidhi "Appa" (dad) for one last time as he had always called him "Thalaivare" (Leader). His body was placed at the Rajaji hall for public viewing following which by evening 4 pm he was taken on his last journey to marina towards Anna memorial location and thousands are on the way along with the army vehicle carrying him.
In such a scenario, MK Stalin,
preferred to walk along with the thousands of DMK supporters and Karunanidhi
followers instead of getting into the army vehicle, and was seen on an
extremely emotional mode, as it was a saddening sightseeing the DMK chief
walking along with thousands of DMK cadre, behind his dad's body at the army
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes