According to sources premium natural and biodegradable sanitary pad maker Carmesi has raised a Pre-Series A funding of $0.5 million in a round led by Samrath Bedi, Managing Director of Forest Essentials a luxury Ayurvedic beauty brand. Meanwhile the round also saw participation from other prominent investors including Satveer Thakral from the Thakral Group, Mahesh Patel, Rohit Reddy, and Samir Saran.
Furthermore Carmesi was co-founded by Tanvi Johri and Rikshav Borah in November 2017. Made of corn starch and bamboo fiber, the pads provide a completely natural and sustainable alternative to the chemically laced synthetic pads. Moreover it sells online and on e-commerce websites including Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa, and Purplle. Carmesi will utilize the funds to further strengthen the brand’s marketing, expanding the product line to introduce more sustainable period care products, and establish a stronger and well-penetrated distribution strategy.
Samrath said “There is a gap in the market with
respect to addressing female hygiene with a safe yet environmentally conscientious
approach, and I think that this space has huge potential going forward. Further
not only should it be our endeavor to remove the taboo associated with a
women's menstrual cycle and health, but to also do it in a manner which is not
detrimental to the planet”.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam