There are many states in India, and most of the people want to know of the Indian government through Google. Google search has been an important means for people to know and learn things. It has also been very useful for business purposes and other needs. The search results in different states depend purely on what the people of the state want to know, and what they are famous for.
For instance, Andhra Pradesh is famous for pearls, Assam is a growing state, Chattisgarh is the rice bowl of India and Bihar has many people in an economically backward category. In the other stretch, Delhi is called mini India, Goa is the most popular state, Gujarat has dry climate while Himachal Pradesh is a colder state.
In Jharkhand to Madhya Pradesh stretch, Jharkhand has more poor people, Jammu and Kashmir are more important to the country, Karnataka is famous for silk, Kerala is densely populated, and Madhya Pradesh has many poor people. Maharashtra houses many rich Indians, Manipur is a part of India, Meghalaya is a low lying state, Mizoram is a beautiful state and Nagaland has a dry temperature.
Odisha is a growing state, Punjab is where 5 rivers unite, Rajasthan is an extremely hot state, and Sikkim is rarely preferred by people. Telangana was recently formed, Uttarakhand is a divine state, Uttar Pradesh is a poor state, while West Bengal is on East of India and Tamilnadu is known for Hindi opposition.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open