Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said that sanctions reimposed on Iran were the "most biting ever" as he warned other countries from doing business with Tehran. He wrote in a tweet “The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level”.
Accordingly "Anyone doing business with Iran will not be doing business with the United States and he is asking for world peace, nothing less." Meanwhile he sanctions reimposed on Tuesday targeting access to US banknotes and key industries such as cars and carpets were unlikely to cause immediate economic turmoil. Furthermore Iran's markets were actually relatively buoyant, with the rial strengthening by 20% since Sunday after the government relaxed foreign exchange rules and allowed unlimited, tax free gold and currency imports.
As per report a second tranche coming into effect
on November 5 covering Iran's vital oil sector, could be far more damaging even
if several key customers such as China, India and Turkey have refused to significantly
cut their purchases.
9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released! In an unexpected turn of events, the Gobichettipalayam additional bench justice Mani had ordered the release of the 9 accused who were arrested in connection to the kidnapping of Kannada superstar Rajkumar years ago. In 2000, when Kannada actor Rajkumar was in his farm house, he was kidnapped by Sandalwood smuggling expert Veerappan, on July 30, in Erode's Thottagajanur near Thaalavadi.
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?