According to sources the Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama has sparked a fresh controversy on Wednesday by wading into what is really a significant political decision of history regarding the separation of India and Pakistan. Meanwhile the Tibetan spiritual Guru said, ''India and Pakistan would have remained undivided if Muhammad Ali Jinnah was made the first Prime Minister of this country instead of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.''
Furthermore he added 'Even Mahatma Gandhi was interested to make Jinnah a Prime Minister, but Pandit Nehru who'd self-centered attitude denied to it’. As per report Dalai Lama, who delivered a keynote address to the MBA students at Goa Institute of Management, touched this sensitive aspect while replying to a query of a student who asked him 'how one can avoid taking wrong decisions!?''
Moreover with his statement, Dalai Lama wanted to tell that it's ok to make mistakes because even a very experienced leader like Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru sometimes made mistakes. He answered to the student ''So, take responsibility on your shoulders. Analyze, ask opinion and take a final call”.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!