Hyderabad sources stated that Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting yesterday announced the third edition of Santoor Women's Scholarship program to help poor girl students pursue a degree of a minimum three year period. Accordingly the scholarship rolled out in collaboration with 'Wipro Cares' is offered to the students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka, where each student is awarded of Rs 24,000 per annum.
Meanwhile Santoor Scholarship is a platform for empowering underprivileged girls by providing them with the financial support necessary for completing their graduation. Senior general manager of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting S Prasanna Rai told reporters “We hope the girl students will come forward and use this opportunity”.
Moreover he said the scholarship was first offered in 2016 as an annual
program and it has so far benefited 1,800 women, and each year, 900 students
are offered the scholarship. Furthermore to qualify, the student must have
passed her grade 10 and 12 from a government school/college. Further the applications
for this year are available with all the government junior college principals
across the three States, on www.santoorscholarships.com
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan