As per report recently an Indian couple on board the British Airways flight from London to Berlin, BA 8495, was allegedly offloaded from their plane as their three year old toddler was crying. Meanwhile the family alleged that the child’s mother was able to pacify him when the flight was taxiing prior to the take-off.
Further it was stated that the behavior of the cabin crew that scared the child, causing him to cry in distress all over again. Moreover the aircraft was made to return to the terminal, and the couple in question was offloaded along with a few Indians sitting behind them. Reports added the incident occurred on July 23, but is being reported only now. Accordingly the family in question is that of an Indian Engineering Services official working in the transport ministry.
Further the letter explains the events leading up to the offloading as
follows, where a male cabin crew member allegedly started shouting at the
family and scolded the child. The man wrote “His son got terrified and started
crying (inconsolably)”. Moreover another Indian family sitting behind them
offered the three year old some biscuits to distract and pacify him too. Presently
British Airways is in touch with the complainant and also issued a statement
saying that they have no tolerance for discrimination.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code