Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad court will pronounce on August 27 its judgment against four alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives for triggering twin bomb blasts in August 2007 that left 42 people dead in the city. Special Public Prosecutor C Seshu Reddy told "After completion of arguments and counter arguments yesterday, Sessions Judge Srinivas Rao posted the case for judgment on August 27”.
Accordingly the trial against the four accused Anique Shafiq Syed, Mohammed Sadiq, Akbar Ismail Choudhary and Ansar Ahmed Badhsah Sheikh was moved to a courtroom inside Cherlapalli Central Prison in Hyderabad from a courtroom at Nampally court complex in June. Meanwhile the counter intelligence wing of Telangana Police had filed three charge sheets against the four men. Previously in August 2013, the second Metropolitan Sessions Judge's court framed the charges against the "IM" operatives.
Reports added the four men were arrested by
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad in October 2008 and later taken into custody
by Gujarat Police. Furthermore they are lodged in Cherlapalli Central Prison. Nearly
170 witnesses were examined and cross examined during the trial and the blast
at a popular eatery, Gokul Chat, killed 32 people, while 10 more died at the
open air theatre at Lumbini Park, a few meters from the state secretariat.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018