Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad court will pronounce on August 27 its judgment against four alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives for triggering twin bomb blasts in August 2007 that left 42 people dead in the city. Special Public Prosecutor C Seshu Reddy told "After completion of arguments and counter arguments yesterday, Sessions Judge Srinivas Rao posted the case for judgment on August 27”.
Accordingly the trial against the four accused Anique Shafiq Syed, Mohammed Sadiq, Akbar Ismail Choudhary and Ansar Ahmed Badhsah Sheikh was moved to a courtroom inside Cherlapalli Central Prison in Hyderabad from a courtroom at Nampally court complex in June. Meanwhile the counter intelligence wing of Telangana Police had filed three charge sheets against the four men. Previously in August 2013, the second Metropolitan Sessions Judge's court framed the charges against the "IM" operatives.
Reports added the four men were arrested by
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad in October 2008 and later taken into custody
by Gujarat Police. Furthermore they are lodged in Cherlapalli Central Prison. Nearly
170 witnesses were examined and cross examined during the trial and the blast
at a popular eatery, Gokul Chat, killed 32 people, while 10 more died at the
open air theatre at Lumbini Park, a few meters from the state secretariat.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open