As per report yesterday, the world’s largest furniture retailer, IKEA, opened its flagship store in a sprawling 20 acre campus in the city's busiest locations, Hitech City. Meanwhile with a vision to provide world class furniture at affordable prices, the Swedish manufacturer chose Hyderabad to make its first footprint into India with its 4 lakh square foot outlet.
Presently IKEA offers trendy furniture and home accessories from kitchenware to dining products. Moreover IKEA Hyderabad will function with a workforce of 950 employees, the largest headcount among its stores world over. Furthermore the Indian furniture market will face a tough time with IKEA's entry, which is expected to trigger a price war.
Hence on the flip side, the Sweden based company
already faces a legal challenge in the form of a Public Interest Litigation
filed by Congress leader Revanth Reddy, who claims that the Telangana
government allotted the land, which was supposed to be offered to IT companies,
without inviting tenders. Further Revanth Reddy alleged that the government
suffered a huge loss of Rs 500 crore by giving the land away.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections