Accordingly Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass outreach program Praja Sankalpa Yatra will enter Visakhapatnam district on August 14. Meanwhile the party cadre is making massive arrangements to welcome YS Jagan when he steps into the district at Gannavaram Mettu.
Reports added YS Jagan will enter the district from the same place where even late Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy did during his Praja Prasthanam padayatra. Moreover when talking to media, Anakapalli YSRCP Parliament constituency president, Gudiwada Amarnath said, while Dr YSR padayatra created history in united Andhra Pradesh in 2003, YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra would open a new chapter towards Navyaandhra Pradesh.
Further the YSRCP leader said had great trust in the
promises made by YS Jagan and that was the reason the padayatra was being well
received across the state in the last 232 days. Moreover in Visakahapatnam
district, YS Jagan would be covering seven assembly constituencies
and 210 kilometers for 25 days. Accordingly the padayatra will start from
Narsipatnam constituency and will pass through Payakaraopet, Yalamanchali,
Anakapalli, Chodavaram, Madugula and Pendurthi and they are also planning a
public meeting in every constituency.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!