Accordingly Hyderabad based global startup catalyst T-Hub will be hosting a recruitment drive for ex-entrepreneurs to re-join the workforce and secure regular employment. Meanwhile the growth stage startups of T-Hub’s Lab32 program and renowned corporates will interview the ex-entrepreneurs to offer them permanent jobs upon selection. Furthermore from Tech leads and engineers to Android, Java developers, data scientists and even business development managers, there are a host of openings across companies.
Presently it is estimated that 90 percent of start-ups fail due to a lack of mentor ship, funding, and innovation. Sources added T-Hub, which aims to grow and thrive the startup ecosystem, through the recruitment drive will provide career avenues to entrepreneurs who could not make it big and also enable its startups to scale faster.
Jay Krishnan, CEO of T-Hub said in a statement “One
of the charms of being a startup founder is falling and picking up the pieces
again and moreover in this context, India doesn't celebrate 'failed
entrepreneurs' enough. Moreover with this culture as context, job opportunities
for ex-entrepreneurs will augur well not only for the candidates but will also
help our corporate partners and startups to find people with a heady mix of
technical and entrepreneurial skills”. Moreover one can apply starting
from August 10 until August 25 and the final interviews will be held on
September 1 at T-Hub.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?