It has been revealed that the police had been in preparatory mode to arrest May 17 organization’s coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi for more than a month. May 17organisation's Thirumurugan Gandhi was arrested yesterday at Bengaluru airport and will be brought to Tamilnadu, following which he'll be investigated on various issues.
It has been now made official that Thirumurugan Gandhi was given a lookout notice 28 days before, and this was kept a confidential matter, and as per the notice since Thirumurugan Gandhi was most needed for investigation, the airports, police stations were supposed to inform Tamilnadu police if and whenever they find him. His passport details were shared with airports and since he was in Europe, it was expected that he'll be landing in airports of any southern State.
Thirumurugan Gandhi had recently
spoken of Sterlite killings at the UN before 200 representatives of world
nations and this has increased the attention on Sterlite issue. Following this
the emphasis on arresting him increased, and Sterlite's anger and political
pressure lead to police launching a search operation to finally arrest him now.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open