It has been revealed that the police had been in preparatory mode to arrest May 17 organization’s coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi for more than a month. May 17organisation's Thirumurugan Gandhi was arrested yesterday at Bengaluru airport and will be brought to Tamilnadu, following which he'll be investigated on various issues.
It has been now made official that Thirumurugan Gandhi was given a lookout notice 28 days before, and this was kept a confidential matter, and as per the notice since Thirumurugan Gandhi was most needed for investigation, the airports, police stations were supposed to inform Tamilnadu police if and whenever they find him. His passport details were shared with airports and since he was in Europe, it was expected that he'll be landing in airports of any southern State.
Thirumurugan Gandhi had recently
spoken of Sterlite killings at the UN before 200 representatives of world
nations and this has increased the attention on Sterlite issue. Following this
the emphasis on arresting him increased, and Sterlite's anger and political
pressure lead to police launching a search operation to finally arrest him now.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!