As per report it was stated that Narendra Modi and Amit Shah have got a new friend...err...'political friend' in one of the Telugu states. Meanwhile it is none other than KCR. TRS voting for NDA's candidate Harivansh in the crucial Deputy Chairman election in Rajya Sabha and playing significant role in his victory has proved the bond between TRS and BJP.
Accordingly KCR and KTR's series of meetings with Modi and Modi's praises on KCR in Lok Sabha during the No-Confidence Motion have already indicated growing friendship between TRS and BJP. Recently TRS MPs voting for NDA candidate has now proved the speculations.
Furthermore as per
report BJP needs new friends after Naidu's exit and since KCR is enemy of
Congress, naturally, TRS became a dear friend to Modi. Presently it is buzzed
that KCR would also have a backroom understanding in the general elections 2019
and may have a post poll alliance with the Lotus party and will have a pre-poll
tie-up with MIM and hence this is tricky but KCR is confident of pulling it off
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open