As per latest report India has the potential to generate e-commerce value of over $50 billion by driving awareness, usage and transactions among the current and next set of Internet users and shoppers. Meanwhile more than 500 million Indians will constitute the next wave of online consumers, according to a report jointly released by Bain & Company, Google and investment firm Omidyar Network.
Presently with an online buyer spending on an average $224 per year, e-commerce retail shopping in India is 10% of what Chinese spend, according to the report. Reports added that only 40% of India's 390 million Internet users transact online, said the report titled and it added "Unlocking Digital for Bharat: $50 Billion Opportunity". India on an average adds 40 million new Internet users per year to online transactions.
Arpan Sheth, Partner,
Bain & Company and one of the authors of the report said in a statement "While
online spends are still low given lower per capita incomes, there is huge
potential to unlock value by addressing user concerns at various stages of the
digital curve; however, the path won't be easy for businesses and they will
have to innovate and be patient to monetize this user base and generate value".
Furthermore of the 390 million Internet users, 80% are from affluent
socioeconomic segments and penetration among lower income segments is only
13%, the findings showed.
Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage? As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!