New Delhi sources reported that one of the biggest names in Indian cinema with appearances in more than 200 films, Kamal Hassan, whose latest movie releases today, enjoys causing a stir as an actor and now he is looking to shake up politics as well. Meanwhile the 63 year old, who has endured battles with censorship, recently formed his own political party and plans to fight for artistic freedoms that he says are being curbed.
Furthermore after declaring his political ideology as that of a "politi-culturalist", Mr. Hassan spoke to leading news channel about his political appeal, his "pan-national" approach and his view on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as India heads towards 2019 national elections. Moreover the multiple awards winning screen icon, who made his debut aged six over half a century ago, is the latest in a long line of actors from the South hoping to transform their popularity at the box office into votes at the ballot box.
Moreover Mr. Hassan
said, "Progress is what he wants to offer for his state and progress is
what has been impeded by self-serving politicians." He added on whether he
was open to alliances especially with those who have criticized him in the past,
and it is very important that we go towards a new era. Due diligence will have
to be done by the people." He told "He don't think Dravidian rights
can be held with just three or four parties and truly believes that Dravidian
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar