New Delhi sources reported that Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, has got many records to his credit now. Recently some of his actions made Modi fell from grace and now, PM had to face music for his comments in Parliament House and as a result, he has got into the bad books of Indian Parliament House.
Meanwhile when speaking about recent election of
deputy chairman of Rajya Sabha between JDU candidate Harivansh and Congress MP
Hariprasad, Modi said that both the MPs have 'Hari' in common & made a
mockery of Congress contestant BK Hariprasad on his initials (B.K). Modi
said "Dono tariff Hari the, ek ke aage BK tha. BK Hari, koi na bikey.
Yahan pe jo Hari koi BK BK nahi tha, (On both sides there were [people named] Hari.
One's name was prefixed by BK: BK Hari. Another one was not BK [punning on the
Hindi word bikay, or sold]. The Hari here was neither BK nor sold)”.
Further after taking a strong objection to it, Congress Party MPs referred to it dirty, shameful, objectionable and unparliamentarily. Furthermore considering the bad wordplay on an MP, the remarks made by PM Narendra Modi have been officially expunged from the records.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers