According to sources from Indian Meteorological Department the incessant rains that have been lashing Hyderabad since Thursday are expected to continue for the next 48 hours in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the temperatures in Hyderabad dipped to 21.9 degrees on Saturday night, five degrees lower than normal.
Recently in a press release, the Met department said that a decrease in air pressure in north-west Bay of Bengal has created cyclonic conditions that could cause heavy rains in Telangana. Moreover heavy rains are predicted for Adilabad, Kumaram Bheem Asifabad, Mancherial, Jagtiyal, Peddapally, Karimnagar, Jaishankar Bhupalpally, Warangal, Mehboobabad and coastal Andhra for the next five days.
IMD meteorologist KS Sridhar told “This year, the state received less rainfall
than expected. Adilabad received the highest rainfall, recording 652mm since
June. Meanwhile, Jogulamba-Gadwal recorded the lowest with 167mm and moreover the
state government has said that of the 584 mandals in the state, 311 are facing
a rainfall deficit”. Furthermore the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
(GHMC) deployed several of their Enforcement Vigilance Disaster Management
(EVDM) vehicles, placing them at various key locations on standby.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam