Chennai sources stated that Tamil actor Vikram's son Dhruv was involved in an accident early on Sunday morning where he allegedly rammed into three auto rickshaws in Teynampet. Meanwhile the police sources tell TNM that investigations regarding the case are underway at the J2 Adyar police station. As per report the auto rickshaws were stationary when the aspiring actor's car hit them and one person has been injured due to the impact.
Accordingly the auto rickshaws meanwhile have suffered significant damage. Furthermore the Pondy Bazaar police station was first alerted about the accident and members of the police force rushed to the site and following this case were handed over to the Adyar traffic police. Moreover the police sources tell TNM that Dhruv has been booked under section 279 (Rash driving or riding on a public way) and 337(Causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) of the IPC and has also been granted bail. A member of the Adyar Traffic investigations wing said "This is not a case drunken driving and they have ruled it out”.
Further in a video that has emerged on social
media, one of his friend's who was in the car can be seen arguing with the
policeman and saying that he won't get into the police vehicle. Meanwhile Rahul,
as the police refer to them can be seen trying to make calls to someone and
asks the person shooting the video to stop filming him and he then proceeds to
run away from the camera.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!