Chennai sources stated that Tamil actor Vikram's son Dhruv was involved in an accident early on Sunday morning where he allegedly rammed into three auto rickshaws in Teynampet. Meanwhile the police sources tell TNM that investigations regarding the case are underway at the J2 Adyar police station. As per report the auto rickshaws were stationary when the aspiring actor's car hit them and one person has been injured due to the impact.
Accordingly the auto rickshaws meanwhile have suffered significant damage. Furthermore the Pondy Bazaar police station was first alerted about the accident and members of the police force rushed to the site and following this case were handed over to the Adyar traffic police. Moreover the police sources tell TNM that Dhruv has been booked under section 279 (Rash driving or riding on a public way) and 337(Causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) of the IPC and has also been granted bail. A member of the Adyar Traffic investigations wing said "This is not a case drunken driving and they have ruled it out”.
Further in a video that has emerged on social
media, one of his friend's who was in the car can be seen arguing with the
policeman and saying that he won't get into the police vehicle. Meanwhile Rahul,
as the police refer to them can be seen trying to make calls to someone and
asks the person shooting the video to stop filming him and he then proceeds to
run away from the camera.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA