The court has given conditional bail for healer Baskar who was arrested by the police a week ago. It has been expected that he'll be released today. Two weeks back, healer Baskar had given an advertisement, publicizing that he's all set to give training for natural pregnancy delivery at home, and this campaign had created huge controversy, following which there was unrest. A month back, a lady named Kiruthika had passed away unfortunately, after her husband along with his friends tried natural delivery, leading to her death, in Tirupur.
Within days of this incident which happened after seeing YouTube videos, happened healer Baskar poster issue, ultimately leading to his arrest. He was arrested on August 2, after complaints from Coimbatore zone health and sanity associate directors Bhanumathi and Johnson. Healer Baskar and his manager Srinivasan were arrested, and charged with sections 420 and 511 of IPC, and were ordered to be kept imprisoned for 15 days and were investigated.
Healer Baskar had revealed that over the years
he had earned more than 1.5 crores in 8 years with
his anatomic therapy foundation, and has given training in different countries.
Following this he had been given conditional bail, and for the next 30 days he
must sign at Kuniyamuthur police station.
Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200! More than 200 people have lost their lives in a fatal boat accident in Tanzania. Tanzania is a small country located in East Africa, and Lake Victoria is an important lake separating Tanzania and Uganda. In such a situation, a huge accident has happened in Lake Victoria, with a boat. A boat has capsized, impacting the lives of more than 200 people on board the boat.
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app