The court has given conditional bail for healer Baskar who was arrested by the police a week ago. It has been expected that he'll be released today. Two weeks back, healer Baskar had given an advertisement, publicizing that he's all set to give training for natural pregnancy delivery at home, and this campaign had created huge controversy, following which there was unrest. A month back, a lady named Kiruthika had passed away unfortunately, after her husband along with his friends tried natural delivery, leading to her death, in Tirupur.
Within days of this incident which happened after seeing YouTube videos, happened healer Baskar poster issue, ultimately leading to his arrest. He was arrested on August 2, after complaints from Coimbatore zone health and sanity associate directors Bhanumathi and Johnson. Healer Baskar and his manager Srinivasan were arrested, and charged with sections 420 and 511 of IPC, and were ordered to be kept imprisoned for 15 days and were investigated.
Healer Baskar had revealed that over the years
he had earned more than 1.5 crores in 8 years with
his anatomic therapy foundation, and has given training in different countries.
Following this he had been given conditional bail, and for the next 30 days he
must sign at Kuniyamuthur police station.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open