Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Opposition leader YS Jagan continues his dreams of coming to power. Meanwhile in his fresh statement, Jagan said that he would change all the existing government schools from the Telugu medium schools to English medium schools.
According to sources Jagan as usual made severe allegations against Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile he alleged that Chandrababu Naidu is behind the Tuni violence in Kapu Reservation movement. Jagan said Naidu is behind the agitators who set off fire to train and a police station. Furthermore Jagan went onto allege that Naidu has conspired these and threw the blame on YCP. Jagan said several "false" cases were booked against YSRCP leaders in Tuni violence.
Moreover Jagan vowed to remove all the cases
against YSRCP leaders and party activists as soon as he comes to power. Previously
as per report Jagan's comments on Kapu Reservation have backfired. Even though
Jagan retracted his statement, it has further caused the damage politically. Presently
Jagan seems to have scored yet another self-goal by alleging that government is
behind the violence and unrest.
9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released! In an unexpected turn of events, the Gobichettipalayam additional bench justice Mani had ordered the release of the 9 accused who were arrested in connection to the kidnapping of Kannada superstar Rajkumar years ago. In 2000, when Kannada actor Rajkumar was in his farm house, he was kidnapped by Sandalwood smuggling expert Veerappan, on July 30, in Erode's Thottagajanur near Thaalavadi.
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?