New Delhi sources made a statement that when speaking on incidents of mob lynching, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the opposition should not politicize the issue and ensure that society remains integrated. Meanwhile in an interview, Prime Minister Modi said that, "His party and he had spoken in clear words, on multiple occasions against such actions (lynching) and such a mindset. Everyone should rise above politics to ensure peace and unity in our society."
Furthermore Prime Minister Modi termed the incidents of mob lynching as criminal and said that "it would be a great travesty to reduce these incidents to mere statistics and then indulge in politics over them. That shows a kind of perverse mindset that looks at violence and criminality as something to be milked, instead of united opposing".
Moreover as per data compiled by the Ministry of
Home Affairs, 45 persons were killed in 40 cases of mob lynching across nine
states between 2014 and March 3, 2018. Furthermore the Supreme Court on July 17
asked the Centre to enact a law to deal with incidents of lynching and take
action on mob violence.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers