Bengaluru sources stated that Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy admitted for the first time on Saturday that he had suffered a second heart attack, most likely in late March, a fact that only a few close aides and his family were privy to.
As per latest report it is now learnt from its sources in Israel that the JD(S) leader was in the Middle Eastern country when he had the heart attack and was rushed to the leading hospital facility where top doctors attended on him and stabilized him. Meanwhile senior JD(S) leaders like Basavarj Horatti who had accompanied him in March to Israel to study the incredibly successful water conservation methods that brought about the greening of the Israeli desert, wanted to fly him out to Singapore.
Accordingly the Israeli health officials are said
to have given him the best possible healthcare that enabled them to fly him
home within a week of the heart attack, with some speculation that he may have
also had surgery in Israel and not in Bengaluru as was speculated. Moreover
sources told that one of the reasons that the CM to be did not campaign at full
throttle was because he was recovering from a heart attack.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know