Bengaluru sources stated that Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy admitted for the first time on Saturday that he had suffered a second heart attack, most likely in late March, a fact that only a few close aides and his family were privy to.
As per latest report it is now learnt from its sources in Israel that the JD(S) leader was in the Middle Eastern country when he had the heart attack and was rushed to the leading hospital facility where top doctors attended on him and stabilized him. Meanwhile senior JD(S) leaders like Basavarj Horatti who had accompanied him in March to Israel to study the incredibly successful water conservation methods that brought about the greening of the Israeli desert, wanted to fly him out to Singapore.
Accordingly the Israeli health officials are said
to have given him the best possible healthcare that enabled them to fly him
home within a week of the heart attack, with some speculation that he may have
also had surgery in Israel and not in Bengaluru as was speculated. Moreover
sources told that one of the reasons that the CM to be did not campaign at full
throttle was because he was recovering from a heart attack.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018