In an interesting incident, the chief justice of supreme court of India Deepak Mishra has united a couple who had come applying for divorce, in a special Lok adalat event held in Karnataka yesterday. In Karnataka's Hubli, the inauguration of a new court complex was held yesterday. This event was presided over by the Chief Justice of the supreme court of India, Deepak Mishra.
After inaugurating the buildings of the court, he had participated in the specially arranged Lok Adalat sessions, and started hearing the cases that had been filed. One of the cases happened to be a divorce case, and the couple who had applied for divorce has 4 children. After hearing the arguments from both the sides, Deepak Mishra had advised the couple to live together, following the advice from the chief justice himself. The couple had opted against divorce, and promised to live together.
They withdrew the divorce case,
besides also thanking the chief justice Deepak Mishra for his help. The chief
justice had inquired and resolved a total of 5 cases in this special court. He
had later said that divorce cases cause hue impact in the society, and it
impacts the family and the lives of the children, and hence couples must
consider the future of themselves as well as their children before taking
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!