In an interesting incident, the chief justice of supreme court of India Deepak Mishra has united a couple who had come applying for divorce, in a special Lok adalat event held in Karnataka yesterday. In Karnataka's Hubli, the inauguration of a new court complex was held yesterday. This event was presided over by the Chief Justice of the supreme court of India, Deepak Mishra.
After inaugurating the buildings of the court, he had participated in the specially arranged Lok Adalat sessions, and started hearing the cases that had been filed. One of the cases happened to be a divorce case, and the couple who had applied for divorce has 4 children. After hearing the arguments from both the sides, Deepak Mishra had advised the couple to live together, following the advice from the chief justice himself. The couple had opted against divorce, and promised to live together.
They withdrew the divorce case,
besides also thanking the chief justice Deepak Mishra for his help. The chief
justice had inquired and resolved a total of 5 cases in this special court. He
had later said that divorce cases cause hue impact in the society, and it
impacts the family and the lives of the children, and hence couples must
consider the future of themselves as well as their children before taking
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes