In an interesting incident, the chief justice of supreme court of India Deepak Mishra has united a couple who had come applying for divorce, in a special Lok adalat event held in Karnataka yesterday. In Karnataka's Hubli, the inauguration of a new court complex was held yesterday. This event was presided over by the Chief Justice of the supreme court of India, Deepak Mishra.
After inaugurating the buildings of the court, he had participated in the specially arranged Lok Adalat sessions, and started hearing the cases that had been filed. One of the cases happened to be a divorce case, and the couple who had applied for divorce has 4 children. After hearing the arguments from both the sides, Deepak Mishra had advised the couple to live together, following the advice from the chief justice himself. The couple had opted against divorce, and promised to live together.
They withdrew the divorce case,
besides also thanking the chief justice Deepak Mishra for his help. The chief
justice had inquired and resolved a total of 5 cases in this special court. He
had later said that divorce cases cause hue impact in the society, and it
impacts the family and the lives of the children, and hence couples must
consider the future of themselves as well as their children before taking
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm