Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao expressed his deep condolences on the demise of former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee. Meanwhile as per report in a condolence message, the Chief Minister described him as a great parliamentarian and a person who conducted the proceedings of the Lok Sabha with the highest standards.
Furthermore CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao recalled his association with Chatterjee when he was an MP and as a Union Minister. Moreover the Chief Minister said that while agitating for a separate Telangana and when TRS MPs resigned for the cause, Chatterjee was the Speaker and he gave them enough time to put forward their argument in the House.
Further Chatterjee died at a Kolkata nursing home
on Monday following a cardiac arrest and prolonged age related ailments. He was
89 and his service to many people is still in minds of many and the CM
expressed his deepest condolences to his family members.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites