Chennai sources reported that it has hardly been a week since DMK Working President MK Stalin and his brother MK Alagiri, stood shoulder to shoulder as their father's coffin was lowered into the ground near the Anna memorial in Marina beach. Meanwhile a week later, the elder brother stood at the very same spot on Monday to signal an incoming rebellion in the party.
MK Alagiri began sarcastically, after paying respects to his late father said "They will not put what he says on Kalaignar TV or Sun TV," Moreover he proclaimed "He was expressing his anguish to his father as all the men loyal to Kalaignar are on his side”. He replied ominously, leaving the memorial even as more questions were posed at him as "Time will answer those questions”.
Moreover over the last few days, the chorus among supporters of MK Alagiri has been steadily growing for his re-induction into
the party. Furthermore several videos and posters have also been doing the
rounds on social media hailing Alagiri as the party strongman. Meanwhile his
son Dayanidhi Alagiri has further been titled a future leader, where Alagiri
was expelled from the DMK in 2014 by the general secretary K Anbazhagan. Source close to Stalin said "We were
expecting him to create problems but not this soon after the funeral. Since he
is family they may go soft on him".
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day