Chennai sources reported that it has hardly been a week since DMK Working President MK Stalin and his brother MK Alagiri, stood shoulder to shoulder as their father's coffin was lowered into the ground near the Anna memorial in Marina beach. Meanwhile a week later, the elder brother stood at the very same spot on Monday to signal an incoming rebellion in the party.
MK Alagiri began sarcastically, after paying respects to his late father said "They will not put what he says on Kalaignar TV or Sun TV," Moreover he proclaimed "He was expressing his anguish to his father as all the men loyal to Kalaignar are on his side”. He replied ominously, leaving the memorial even as more questions were posed at him as "Time will answer those questions”.
Moreover over the last few days, the chorus among supporters of MK Alagiri has been steadily growing for his re-induction into
the party. Furthermore several videos and posters have also been doing the
rounds on social media hailing Alagiri as the party strongman. Meanwhile his
son Dayanidhi Alagiri has further been titled a future leader, where Alagiri
was expelled from the DMK in 2014 by the general secretary K Anbazhagan. Source close to Stalin said "We were
expecting him to create problems but not this soon after the funeral. Since he
is family they may go soft on him".
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi