DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away last week, and following his death, the first general body meeting of the DMK party will be held today, presided by leader MK Stalin. The Meeting is set to happen amidst the cold war between Alagiri, Stalin, and Kanimozhi as Alagiri and Kanimozhi are competing for the same role in the party.
In this meeting which will begin at 11.30 am in Arivalayam more than 750 members including District secretaries, party members, general body members, MLAs, district members are expected to participate. The main agenda of the meeting is to offer condolences to kalaignar M Karunanidhi.
It is also expected that in the general body meeting, MK Stalin will be announced as the next president of DMK, and on the other end, huge chaos is expected as yesterday after visiting Karunanidhi memorial, Alagiri had said that he has the support of majority DMK members. It has been reported that he's contending for the role and of DMK secretary while Kanimozhi has also demanded the same. A decision on the next secretary of DMK party might also be selected in today's DMK general body meeting.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar