New Delhi sources stated that the saying goes that the Taj Mahal is pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening, and golden when the moon shines. Even though this may once have been true for the famously pristine marble monument, a mixture of pollution and poor management has now burdened the Taj with a 24 hour layer of yellowy brown. Meanwhile when condemning the “lethargy” of restoration efforts, India’s Supreme Court recently told the government to restore Taj or demolish it.
Furthermore over the last four centuries the Taj has aged and darkened as a result of natural oxidation processes the marble equivalent of rust but it has been given no help by its hostile surroundings. Presently it has been drenched in acid rain, coated in soot from industrial and domestic chimneys, and eroded by atmospheric pollutants.
Reports added that air pollution in Indian cities
is legendary, and Agra is no exception. As in many Asian cities, increasing car
ownership has caused traffic to surge, while dirty air seeps from Agra’s oil
refinery and tannery chimneys. Moreover these pollutants sulphur dioxide, Nox
gases, and mainly carbon based particulates have steadily weathered and eroded
the Taj’s brilliant white facade, giving it a yellow sheen. Further the smoky
funeral pyres are lit, and piles of rubbish are regularly burned very close to
the buildings and pollution from the Yamuna River presents a further challenge.
Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia Washington sources reported that Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims to have slept with Donald Trump over a decade ago, says in her upcoming tell all book that it may have been the "least impressive sex" she had ever had. Meanwhile in her book, "Full Disclosure," Daniels also provides a graphic description
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height