Washington sources reported that Omarosa Manigault Newman, the fired White House aide seeking publicity for her new memoir about her time in the Trump administration, said in an interview that the way Chief of Staff John Kelly dismissed her involved a "threat" and played an audio recording of Kelly that she said she made in the Situation Room.
Furthermore in the purported recording, which would constitute a serious breach of White House security, Kelly is heard complaining about her "significant integrity issues" and saying that he wants to make her departure "friendly" and without "any difficulty in the future relative to your reputation." Accordingly the Washington Post reported that Manigault Newman declined a $15,000 a month job offer from President Donald Trump's campaign, which came with a nondisclosure agreement about the campaign and that the agreement would survive even if her contract expired, was canceled or she was fired.
Moreover in her interview with Todd, Manigault
Newman said she considered the offer an attempt to buy her silence. She said "They
were not offering a real job, and they told her that she could work from home,
if she wanted to work. They didn't care if she showed up." Earlier on
Saturday, Trump called Manigault Newman a "lowlife." who starred on
Trump's show "The Apprentice," was fired from her administration
position in December amid allegations of misconduct, including trying to stage
her wedding photos on White House grounds.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers