Washington sources reported that Omarosa Manigault Newman, the fired White House aide seeking publicity for her new memoir about her time in the Trump administration, said in an interview that the way Chief of Staff John Kelly dismissed her involved a "threat" and played an audio recording of Kelly that she said she made in the Situation Room.
Furthermore in the purported recording, which would constitute a serious breach of White House security, Kelly is heard complaining about her "significant integrity issues" and saying that he wants to make her departure "friendly" and without "any difficulty in the future relative to your reputation." Accordingly the Washington Post reported that Manigault Newman declined a $15,000 a month job offer from President Donald Trump's campaign, which came with a nondisclosure agreement about the campaign and that the agreement would survive even if her contract expired, was canceled or she was fired.
Moreover in her interview with Todd, Manigault
Newman said she considered the offer an attempt to buy her silence. She said "They
were not offering a real job, and they told her that she could work from home,
if she wanted to work. They didn't care if she showed up." Earlier on
Saturday, Trump called Manigault Newman a "lowlife." who starred on
Trump's show "The Apprentice," was fired from her administration
position in December amid allegations of misconduct, including trying to stage
her wedding photos on White House grounds.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day