Sources from Tanuku stated that Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan criticized the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders for attacking the officers in West Godavari district. Meanwhile when addressing a gathering at Narendra Centre here during his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan said that the TDP leaders had completely ignored the welfare activities of the district, in which the party won 15 out of 15 Assembly seats.
Furthermore in all the villages he had visited, there is not a single dumping yard available for waste management, he observed. Furthermore Pawan said that the only person Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu brought out of unemployed state was Minister Nara Lokesh. He added “Despite the district being in the proximity of River Godavari, people of the district are battling acute shortage of drinking water”.
Pawan questioned "The TDP leaders are saying
that developmental works worth Rs 1,000 crore have been carried out in Tanuku
constituency and why wouldn't they explain the spending?”. Moreover the Jana
Sena founder promised that his party was working in the direction of including
free gas cylinders to women and adding Kapu reservation into the 9th Schedule
of the Constitution, in the party's election manifesto.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24