Sources from Tanuku stated that Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan criticized the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders for attacking the officers in West Godavari district. Meanwhile when addressing a gathering at Narendra Centre here during his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan said that the TDP leaders had completely ignored the welfare activities of the district, in which the party won 15 out of 15 Assembly seats.
Furthermore in all the villages he had visited, there is not a single dumping yard available for waste management, he observed. Furthermore Pawan said that the only person Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu brought out of unemployed state was Minister Nara Lokesh. He added “Despite the district being in the proximity of River Godavari, people of the district are battling acute shortage of drinking water”.
Pawan questioned "The TDP leaders are saying
that developmental works worth Rs 1,000 crore have been carried out in Tanuku
constituency and why wouldn't they explain the spending?”. Moreover the Jana
Sena founder promised that his party was working in the direction of including
free gas cylinders to women and adding Kapu reservation into the 9th Schedule
of the Constitution, in the party's election manifesto.
Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana? Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls.
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!