Sources from Tanuku stated that Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan criticized the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders for attacking the officers in West Godavari district. Meanwhile when addressing a gathering at Narendra Centre here during his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan said that the TDP leaders had completely ignored the welfare activities of the district, in which the party won 15 out of 15 Assembly seats.
Furthermore in all the villages he had visited, there is not a single dumping yard available for waste management, he observed. Furthermore Pawan said that the only person Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu brought out of unemployed state was Minister Nara Lokesh. He added “Despite the district being in the proximity of River Godavari, people of the district are battling acute shortage of drinking water”.
Pawan questioned "The TDP leaders are saying
that developmental works worth Rs 1,000 crore have been carried out in Tanuku
constituency and why wouldn't they explain the spending?”. Moreover the Jana
Sena founder promised that his party was working in the direction of including
free gas cylinders to women and adding Kapu reservation into the 9th Schedule
of the Constitution, in the party's election manifesto.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!