DMK Chief MK Stalin had expressed that he had held the hands of Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy and had begged him to allot his father Karunanidhi a place for his memorial near the Anna memorial in Marina. Following the sad demise of DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi last Tuesday at the Kauvery hospital, Chennai, the first general body meeting of DMK party was held yesterday at Arivalayam, and the meeting was presided over MK Stalin and was attended by almost all the important members of DMK, including people like J Anbazhagan, TR Balu, who said that Stalin must become the next chief of the party officially.
Following this, senior member Durai Murugan had spoken in a touching manner, on his relationship with Karunanidhi, and then Stalin gave a very saddening speech. He said that he could not imagine a general body meeting of DMk without Karunanidhi, and added that while the party has lost its leader, he has lost his father. Stalin said that Karunanidhi had expressed to him long back that he wanted his memorial near Anna, and following this, Durai Murugan had given a petition to CM.
Stalin added that he had decided to
lose anything to make this happen, and then met Edappadi Palanisamy at his
residence, and begged to hold his hands. Even after this act, as the government
was not paying heed to his request, he had to seek the legal help and was
finally able to fulfill Karunanidhi's last wish, and Stalin said that credits
must go to the senior lawyer Wilson who helped DMK win the case.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post