The whole of Tamilnadu has been facing heavy rains. Following huge rainfall in Chennai and suburban areas, from today evening, the normalcy of life has been affected. Due to the formation of low pressure in the Bay of Bengal, the Meteorological Department of Chennai had yesterday announced that there will be heavy rainfall in Chennai, Pondicherry, Theni, Nilgiris, Coimbatore cities.
After this announcement, there were heavy rains throughout Tamilnadu, with the major chunk of it accumulated in Thiruvannamalai, Kanchipuram, Kanyakumari, Chennai, and Vellore. Post afternoon, Chennai's Adyar and Mylapore zones faced huge rainfall, and after a brief pause for a while in the evening, again it started raining heavily by evening, and due to continuous and uninterrupted rainfall for more than hours, normal life of people was impacted.
In suburban areas, there were heavy rains with thunder and lightning, and due to the arrival and rush caused due to sudden rains during school and office closure times, there was heavy traffic. The meteorological department of Chennai has also said that there will be more rains.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India