Tamil actor Parthiban has revealed that a senior political party member had offered him 100 crores to join his party, but since he had no idea about politics, had refused the offer. Parthiban had been to a book fair in Erode, and during the event, he had given an interesting speech, on the topic Cinemayanam, and briefed on his journey into films. During the course of his speech, he said that a political party leader had offered him 100 crores to join the party.
Parthiban said that, he had faced many hardships before entering films, and that his father was a postman, with whose earnings he had lived. Parthiban said that he had a mother and a small mother (Chinnamma), and took a dig at the Chinnamma of politics as well. After watching the shooting of a Nagesh movie, he was inspired to join movies, he got to play a postman in a movie, and soon he became an assistant of director K Bhagyaraj, and then turned a director cum actor.
He then revealed that once a
politician had given him an offer of 100 crores to join his party but he had
refused the offer to join the party as he never knew the nuances of politics,
though he knows politics. Parthiban further added that there are no good
leaders now in Tamilnadu politics, and said that it will be difficult to find
leaders like Kamarajar and Kakkan again.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!