Seoul sources stated that a BMW caught fire on Monday in South Korea, the latest in a series of similar cases affecting the German car maker which have led to a recall amid rising security concerns. Meanwhile the fire originated in the rear portion of the BMW M3 model on a highway south of Seoul at rush hour, although all the occupants of the vehicle were safe.
According to report police official said "He heard a bang in the rear of the car while he was driving it and then smoke began to rise," adding that he stopped the car immediately and came out of the vehicle along with another person travelling with him. This was the 39th case of a blaze in BMW vehicles in 2018 and affected a model which was not included”.
Moreover the investigations
by the police and firemen were underway to determine the cause of the latest
blaze. Hence the Bavaria based multinational said that the defect causing the
engine to catch fire was in the gas re-circulation system installed only in
diesel models. Earlier on August 9, the company apologized at a press
conference in Seoul and announced the recall of 106,000 diesel vehicles to
correct the defects from August 20 onward.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million