Seoul sources stated that a BMW caught fire on Monday in South Korea, the latest in a series of similar cases affecting the German car maker which have led to a recall amid rising security concerns. Meanwhile the fire originated in the rear portion of the BMW M3 model on a highway south of Seoul at rush hour, although all the occupants of the vehicle were safe.
According to report police official said "He heard a bang in the rear of the car while he was driving it and then smoke began to rise," adding that he stopped the car immediately and came out of the vehicle along with another person travelling with him. This was the 39th case of a blaze in BMW vehicles in 2018 and affected a model which was not included”.
Moreover the investigations
by the police and firemen were underway to determine the cause of the latest
blaze. Hence the Bavaria based multinational said that the defect causing the
engine to catch fire was in the gas re-circulation system installed only in
diesel models. Earlier on August 9, the company apologized at a press
conference in Seoul and announced the recall of 106,000 diesel vehicles to
correct the defects from August 20 onward.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code