Hyderabad sources made a statement that for the last 24 hours, the rain has been incessant in most of the parts in the city of Hyderabad recording 22.8 mm. meanwhile according to India Meteorological Department (IMD), a moderate rainfall in the next two days is predicted in the areas of Telangana as well Hyderabad.
Presently due to moderate rainfall on Saturday in Hyderabad, areas like Madhapur, Panjagutta, Ameerpet, Secunderabad and Kukatpally have been affected by water logging. Moreover the traffic police had a tough time managing things in the areas of Banjara Hills, Begumpet and Somajiguda. As per report the highest rainfall of 36 mm was received in Sardar Mahal on Saturday followed by Asif Nagar (32.3 mm), Rajendranagar (33.8 mm) and Virat Nagar (29.8 mm).
Furthermore the IMD
forecast says there would be light to moderate rainfall or thundershowers in
the next two days. Reports added the city also had maximum and minimum
temperatures of 27-degree Celsius and 21.5 degrees respectively, on Sunday.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon