Sources from Hyderabad stated that Rahul Gandhi is already married, which was said by Congress President Rahul Gandhi during a press meet in Hyderabad as part of his Telangana tour. Reports added that Rahul Gandhi said that he was already married to the Congress party, when asked about plans on his marriage. Meanwhile following a meeting with the party's important leaders in the State, Rahul convened a conference with 90 Media Editors from the State.
Moreover it was stated that the AICC president said that the chances of Prime Minister Narendra Modi coming back to power in 2019 are slim during a conference with the press at Begumpet's Haritha Plaza Hotel here. Furthermore on the second day of his visit to Telangana, Rahul said that PM Narendra Modi cannot continue in power unless the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wins 230 seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
Previously as per report the Congress leader interacted
with over 3,000 party leaders via teleconference. Moreover he also spoke to
booth committee leaders from Kamareddy and Dornakal constituencies.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day